MANJUSHA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY REGD.
AFFILIATION NO. 1383-84
SILVER BELLS SCHOOL, the first Primary School in Ghaziabad, was started on 15-01-1976.
For over 45 years we have been committed to the growth and development of our students.
Registration Fee: ₹ 1500/-
Eligibility for Admission (Pre-Nursery)
- Only children born in the year 2021 are eligible for Registration and Admission
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Date of birth of the child is required to be supported by a photocopy of the BIRTH CERTIFICATE issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local Bodies. An affidavit or any other evidence will not be accepted.
Fee Structure (2024-25)
As per U.P. Self Financed Independent Schools (Fixation of Fees) Ordinance 2018
|ADMISSION FEE (Non-Refundable)
|| ₹ 60,000.00
|COMPOSITE FEE (TO BE PAID QUARTERLY)
|| ₹ 13,657.00
|FIRST QUARTERLY FEE & CHARGES
|| ₹ 73,657.00
- The school does not provide any transport. Parents are responsible for picking and dropping their child.
- If a child arrives early in the School, the School, Principal or the Teachers are not responsible.
Parent Identification Card
- Parent ID Card is available in the almanac. Please fill it and get it laminated. Only parents/authorized persons are allowed to take the child home, after showing the Parent Identification Card.
- For the safety of the children, the open areas of the school are equipped with CCTV cameras but there are no CCTV Cameras inside the classrooms.
- Updation of Records
Any change in the address or mobile no. shall be notified in writing at the office immediately.
N.B: First Quarterly Fee and Charges are to be paid by a Local Bank Draft in favour of
“SILVER BELLS SCHOOL” payable at Ghaziabad.